The StoryBrand Concept
The StoryBrand concept is a proven approach to copywriting, more information in this podcast episode: http://buildingastorybrand.com/episode-65/
Here is the framework:
- a character who wants something
- the character has a problem “people file your business under the problem you solve.
- the character meets a guide “Customers aren’t looking for a hero. They’re looking for a guide. Lay out your products and services as weapons that will help them save the world“
- the guide gives them a plan. You need to give your customers a plan. Just three or four steps that explain how easy it is to work with you.
- And Calls Them to Action “Customers don’t take action unless they are challenged to take action.”
- That Helps Them Avoid Failure – Heroes are compelled into action because something is at stake
- And Ends in a Success – You need to show customers how your products can positively affect their lives.